Monday 31 August 2015

Nicki MinajEXPLODES At Miley...You B*tch


Nicki Minaj just went nuts on Miley Cyrus at the VMA's, referring to her as a bitch for trashing her in the media.
Nicki had just won Best Hip-Hop Video for "Anaconda" and accepted the award serenely, thanking her pastor. She then launched her attack, angrily referring to Miley as a "bitch" for comments she made to the New York Times.
Miley was quoted as saying, "Nicki Minaj is not too kind and not very polite.  I know you can make it seem like, oh I just don't understand because I'm a white pop star.  I know the statistics.  I know what's going on in the world.  But to be honest, I don't think MTV did that on purpose." 
Miley was referring to Nicki dismissing the Video of the Year nominees as a bunch of skinny girls ... people thought she was referring to Taylor Swift.
You gotta see the video. There's genuine anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment