Friday 31 July 2015

Tiwa Savage speaks about her son and expresses gratitude to her fans.

“This Is The Happiest I Have Ever Been”, Tiwa Savage On Becoming A Mommy!


Tiwa Savage has spoken for the first time about her son, since welcoming her first child on July 22nd in London on her Instagram page.
The pop diva who is currently on maternity leave took time out yesterday to thank her fans and express her immense joy on becoming a mother.

She also revealed that this is the happiest time of her life as she has been doing nothing but resting, healing and getting to know her son.

Read her post below......
Thank you all so much. Words cannot express my gratitude. Your support and prayers have truly helped myself and my family. God bless you all and may He always meet you at your point of need. This is the happiest I’ve ever been…resting, healing and getting to know our son (Gosh I cannot believe I just said “son”) God you have been so faithful to me. ?? 22/07/2015 #MyLifeChanged

We patiently  wait to see a photo of Baby Billz!

1 comment: